segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013

Title Untitled

I should write something..Okay, but what? What I supposed to say? 
I don’t know what to say? What do they want to know? What do they want to read?
But wait, why are you considering them? Why don't you just write for yourself?
So, here we are again..."Okay, but what?"


So, I'll write about a dream
...One day this nation will rise up, live out the true of the meaning of its creed...
Just Kidding

Nah, I won't..haha

Isn't nice when one thing, just-one-little-thing, can remember you one special moment/person/something. Like a scent, for a few seconds you can remember that specific moment with a big world around that you used to live. But with the exactly few seconds that was came, goes away.

Well, you aren't that person anymore. You aren't even the same person of the last one hour. And this is wonderful!


That's it! That's that! That's all! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário